- RED LION PUB left. ON THE RIGHT MOORES BROS TEA (ROOMS?).
- Arnside Street the otherside of the pub.
Arnside Street at one time was called Mount Street c1900.
- Red Lion Pub, between Westmorland Rd & Arnside St,in 1908,Landlord John Chinn
- 2016. Westmorland Road right.
- The Red Lion Pub. Housewives queuing for potatoes during rationing 1947
- Same location as the 1947 picture and still going strong 2018
- Arnside Street, Purple Picture Palace, next to The Red Lion pub.
- Arnside Street 2018, this is what it looks like now.
- The Red Lion Pub interior c2017