Ceylon Wharf. Owned by Harrison and Crosfield and was their largest tea warehouse. The partnership dated from 1844 and moved to London in 1854. In the 1890s it took on the blending and packing of teas, and imports from Ceylon at Ceylon Wharf, Bankside in Southwark. They diversified into managing plantations and much of the company's interest in tea was disposed of in 1916 on the formation of Twining, Crosfield. The wharf was demolished in 1982.