Put a Name to a Face - People you may know

Family, Friends, People you may know
Belindabee

Re: Winsall family/ Dunn family

Postby Belindabee » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:08 am

I wonder if anyone would remember the Winsall family, they lived in Scovell Road after WW1 but the family stayed in the area and I know that there were relatives that came after them, such as children and such like. Would be interesting to know if they stayed in the area and are still there. Also looking to see if there are any relatives of the late Ronald Dunn. I know he ran a pub in the area for Many years with his wife. But does anyone remember them?

Thanks in advance

kiwi

Re: Put a Name to a Face - People you may know

Postby kiwi » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:04 pm

Private Ted Saunders of the 2nd Army out shopping with his wife Margaret in Bermondsey while on leave during the Second World War. 7th January 1945.
Private Ted Saunders of the 2nd Army out shopping with his wife Margaret in Bermondsey while on leave during the Second World War. 7th January 1945.  X.png

Frederickay

Re: Put a Name to a Face - People you may know

Postby Frederickay » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:02 am

Hello everyone . I was hoping people may remember my family , Charlotte Sophia Moore lived at 32 canon Munane street which I believe may or may not have been Spa Road or Neckringeer street , my grandmother Lillian Ada Jennings daughter of John Jennings and Alice Sophia JUTSUM was born in Bermondsey and was baptised in St Olave , some names connected were Austen and Vallance . The family were shipped out to Hackney Wick around the war time , love to know anything , ps my gt grandfather was a plasterer pre 1900 of the Bermondsey Hall and was Liberian for the Social Democrat Federation of Bermondsey , so you can see I have a tie to the place , bye Jan ,

Return to “Bermondsey People”