This is Bermondsey

Please Read
bermondseyboy
Site Admin

This is Bermondsey

Postby bermondseyboy » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:27 pm

It seems we are getting lots of topics relating to Camberwell.
I know this is difficult because of the boundaries and some may be relating to Bermondsey.
200px-Southwark_areas[1].png
However this site is Bermondseyboy and should be about Bermondsey.
If we start getting too deep into Camberwell, members may start posting Topics on Nunhead, Dulwich etc.
You may notice that some Topics have been locked, this is so we can decide which should remain and which should go?
Don't worry, I will contact the author before I do anything.
Please come away from Camberwell and get back to Bermondsey.
If you feel that certain Camberwell topics should stay or go, please let me know.

Many Thanks Steve...…........

Vossy53

Re: This is Bermondsey

Postby Vossy53 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:47 pm

I almost brought this up a few weeks ago but didn't know how to go about it. I think most of the recent posts have been too far out to be considered suitable for Bermondsey Boy. I very nearly decided to stop logging on. If it was meant to be a general site about South London I am sure you would have called it South London Boy. Please lets keep it Bermondsey.
Vossy53

bermondseyboy
Site Admin

Postby bermondseyboy » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:22 pm

To all Members

Regarding the locked topics on Camberwell.
If you feel that any of these Topics should remain on the site please let me know.

Thank you all for your help and understanding.

Steve.

kiwi

Postby kiwi » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:26 am

Hi Everyone just a word about the site at the moment,only people have been asking me what is going on with the site regarding all the crap post which are there. I have decided to answer this so that everyone can understand the situation at the moment. In doing so I hope I’m not treading on anyone’s toes’ and I am not out of order as I am only a member like everyone else. Unfortunately Steve (BermondseyBoy) is not very well at the moment and is unable to control what is happening on site, so please bare with him. We can still carry on posting and regarding the unwelcome posts my advice is do not open them. To Steve take care and get well soon mate, your health is the most important thing at the moment.
KIWI.

rodebdon

Postby rodebdon » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:33 pm

Hi Kiwi, l am so out of touch, l lost my way some years ago when the forum company changed things. Steve and l both lived in Harold Estate, we had shared friend’s but did not know each other very well. I am very concerned about Steve’s health, how is he doing? I hope he is back in good health. I realise your post was a few years ago, please excuse my late reply.

bermondseyboy
Site Admin

Postby bermondseyboy » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:01 pm

Hi Rod

I can answer this question.
Thanks Rod for caring.
Yes i was not in the best of places, catching a bad case of Covid at the start of the pandemic.
It has left me with long covid, breathless and tired, but i'm still here :)
I am doing ok now.

Many Thanks
Steve.

Return to “Message from Bermondseyboy”